Why have all the good gaming communities died???

Topic: Why have all the good gaming communities died??? Read 21 times

Why have all the good gaming communities died???
on: October 09, 2017, 11:49:28 AM
A simple question?

How do you revive them or join anything decent nowdays

Re: Why have all the good gaming communities died???
Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 12:43:35 PM
Hey Wildroo,
Yeah the place is pretty dead and there isnt much going on of late. Afew of the guys have been playing player uknowns battlegrounds. But thats about it.

How have you been?

Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 04:24:35 PM
Getting there so to speak.

cannot believe how dead community gaming has become not that there is much on offer to support it.

i guess the whole social media thing has killed things and only a couple of the older crowd (no offence) still hanging on in hope.

given how boring things are now days for me  trying to find things to do. you know how it goes...

even clan wise things are not like they used to be with many of the older dominate clans gone what is the world coming to are we all that politically correct today that we do not game together and scream at each other through a mic. I guess the green organic tea has taken over no more pizza and a beer or three whilst a game is played in fun.

surely i am not that old now

Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 11:00:17 PM
Yeah its a shame too, however times do change, and the games I play PUBG and PCars 2 clans or communities per say don't exist. However I had thought of trying to create a motorsport community within project cars. For gamers to want clean and respectful racing. But the time and effort required to even setup something worth talking about. It will probably never work out.

Recent Topics

Why have all the good gaming communities died???: Yeah its a shame too, however times do change, and the games I play PUBG and PCars 2 clans or communities per say don't exist. H...
SOF2 Reunion Night - 2017: Yep I got you on steam
MOVED: SOF2 Reunion Night - 2017: This topic has been moved to Announcements. http://www.awgn.net/index.php?topic=521682.0
Hello: Quote from: willieruffin on December 16, 2016, 06:57:18 PMHello Everyone. G'day mate, nice to see a new face around here!

Recent Poll

You cannot see the results of this poll at the moment.

Who's Online

Online Now: 1
(Members: 0, Guests: 1)

There aren't any users online.