campaign start date

Topic: campaign start date Read 1615 times

• Mother

• AWGN Member
campaign start date
on: June 19, 2012, 11:27:40 AM
we start the war on the 7th July @ 7 pm.
AAF 5 campaigns - inc   general, squadleader and lt
AOG  3 campaigns - captain all 3
MOG 3 campaigns - captain all 3
Veteran trainer for 9 campaigns
Ausbf3 beta - captain  c1- captain  c2 - HCO
AusWarfare c1 - admin (awarded Medic Service Excellence Award)

Re: campaign start date
Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 10:59:17 PM
I did not believe, that all my training could prepare me. The battle was near, and I could feel the change. I could hear the distant sounds of war, like the thunderclaps of a storm rolling through the valley. I knew that this day was coming, I knew that this is what we were here for. What I did not understand was why. But that was all a distant question now, for we were on the long road into hell, where some may not return from.

And all I could think in this hot desert, was that cool winter morning, the day I enlisted.

Then, the sound of a round being chambered...

You decided how it ends for The Unknown Soldier on the 7th July!

Re: campaign start date
Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 04:36:11 PM
N|GHTHAWK kills Timmay33 with ac90. sorry bro :( hahhaa

Recent Topics

Next in the battlefield franchise. Battlefield Hardline Trailer Leaked: Sorry not a fan of MMORPGs. I've played a little ESO and I tried out SWTOR. ESO is a little more my speed because I just just tr...
June 3rd Battlefield 4 Patch. The patch to address netcode issues.: you may have better luck on more gaming-specific communities. The gaming threads here are not as active I remember them being in...
New Theme, New Logo. A New Face for AWGN: THANK YOU DEVSCould we get one small tweak to the new map for a few days? Increasing the chance of a map being created on it? We...
VOTE FOR ADMINS!!! : https://shopsellcardsdumps.com/

Recent Poll

You cannot see the results of this poll at the moment.

Who's Online

Online Now: 1
(Members: 0, Guests: 1)

There aren't any users online.