Teamspeak Change Over

Topic: Teamspeak Change Over Read 1493 times

Teamspeak Change Over
on: August 23, 2012, 10:37:32 PM
Alright guys and girls

We have officially moved Teamspeak servers across to our very own one hosted on our own box. This box is currently hosting multiple teamspeak servers and has been stable no down time ect. We would like to thank Bluey for his donation of the previous Teamspeak server which if he doesnt mind we would love to use as the backup Teamspeak for AusWarfare. If you use voice.auswarfare.com to connect to teampseak it will automatically redirect you to the new teamspeak server (which was the old backup one). If you do not please change your IP to voice.auswarfare.com and you will connect to the new Teamspeak server.

The new server has got all permissions set up including the abillity for HCOs to move players and kick players without them actually having to have server admin. Channel Commander should work for all tournament players with a rank of Private and Above.

Thanks guys

TS IP : voice.auswarfare.com
Backup TS : 202.130.193.181

Re: Teamspeak Change Over
Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 11:08:45 PM
AusBF3 Beta C - SF Pvt
AusBF3 C1 - IRIA Ar Cpl
AusBF3 C2 - 4GIF Ar Capt
AWT C1 - 6JHD Ar Capt
AWT C2 - AWOL

Recent Topics

Next in the battlefield franchise. Battlefield Hardline Trailer Leaked: Sorry not a fan of MMORPGs. I've played a little ESO and I tried out SWTOR. ESO is a little more my speed because I just just tr...
June 3rd Battlefield 4 Patch. The patch to address netcode issues.: you may have better luck on more gaming-specific communities. The gaming threads here are not as active I remember them being in...
New Theme, New Logo. A New Face for AWGN: THANK YOU DEVSCould we get one small tweak to the new map for a few days? Increasing the chance of a map being created on it? We...
VOTE FOR ADMINS!!! : https://shopsellcardsdumps.com/

Recent Poll

You cannot see the results of this poll at the moment.

Who's Online

Online Now: 1
(Members: 0, Guests: 1)

There aren't any users online.