Media Lounge (BETA) is now available!

Topic: Media Lounge (BETA) is now available! Read 1483 times

Media Lounge (BETA) is now available!
on: August 28, 2012, 09:43:55 PM
Well when you finally decide to do some work, things get done, so I did just that and I've finally opened up access to registered forum users to the new Media Lounge (BETA)! I've released the media lounge pre-maturely just so I can get people to submit their old Campaign 1 videos before the start of the new epic campaign this coming Saturday and to also get peoples feedback on improvements and bugfixing as all feedback will be very helpful!

Now with any sections on this website, there will be rules for people to follow before viewing and posting in the Media Lounge.

The rules that stand are but not limited to the following;
  • Your submissions MUST be Auswarfare Tournament or BF3 related. If its not, leave it for the forums.
  • Submissions cannot be edited. Once you post you may only delete it so make sure its the right video. (Remove Comments comming soon)
  • Spamming is strictly forbidden. Any admin who believes a user is spamming, will have his or her videos deleted, and banned from posting videos.
  • All comments posted in the Media Lounge will have the same rules applied as in the forums. So do not say naughty things.
I will make it clear again for people, this media lounge is for Tournament and or BF3 related videos. I do not want to see videos that do not fill that criteria. They can be however comic BF3 videos, providing you put them in the miscellaneous category. Spamming is something I won't be tolerating, abuse the system and your access will be removed, simple.

Now to more a more delightful mood. So how do you use it?
Well it's very simple really, browsing can be done by viewing the video tile down the bottom and using the drop down box to select difference categories. A baby could easily navigate through it (well I would think so).

As for adding videos all you need to do is select the appropriate category of your video (Important!). Then grab a valid youtube link and paste it in the youtube URL box. and you will be alerted if it is a valid youtube link and the name of the video you are about to post. If it is invalid, please retry copying and pasting the URL of your choice.

The rest is self explanatory, to view a new video either press play on the screen to view the last video added for that category or by simply clicking one of the video displayed in the video tile. Commenting is easy, simply drop down the comment menu, typing in your comment and then post! Vammos! All done. Oh and you don't have to worry about the video reloading when you comment, its updated without a page refresh.

Now as I will mention again, it's still a BETA version. There will be bugs and issues, so if you encounter any issues while using the software, please either PM me or post your issues in this thread and I will get on fixing it asap. Also if you have suggestions of potential features being added in the media lounge, by all means express them here.

Cheers.

Re: Media Lounge (BETA) is now available!
Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 07:01:43 PM
Battle Related Videos for campaign #1 have been closed. Campaign #2 videos are now available to be submitted.

Recent Topics

Its Official: AWGN no longer hosting BF4 servers.: The TDP is identical between the 1070 Max-Q and 2060 Notebook 80-90W. I guess this stands to reason, though I would have hoped f...
AWGN Premium Now Available: Will any of the gunfighters internal upgrades be able to be offered as an upgrade package for us poor plebs that bought the firs...
BF4 January 30th Patch. Mantle now supported!: Post whatever game you're currently playing. Maybe it will spawn some curiosity from other users who find it interesting.Current...
Next in the battlefield franchise. Battlefield Hardline Trailer Leaked: Sorry not a fan of MMORPGs. I've played a little ESO and I tried out SWTOR. ESO is a little more my speed because I just just tr...

Recent Poll

You cannot see the results of this poll at the moment.

Who's Online

Online Now: 1
(Members: 0, Guests: 1)

There aren't any users online.