Possible One Day Comp on the Cards

Topic: Possible One Day Comp on the Cards Read 2319 times

Possible One Day Comp on the Cards
on: October 17, 2012, 09:23:29 PM
Alright guys,

Now that the SQDM is in its registration stage I am begining too look into CS:GO. With the possibillity of running a popular One Day Comp. This will take a lot of planning and perfet execution however with my skills in the past of running SOF2 ladders for over 4-5 years and being a Left 4 Dead admin for CG I think I should be alright running this.

I am looking at the following concept.

Teams : 16 Clans
Format : Single Elimination 5v5
Prize Pool : 12 Slot CS:GO Server for 3 Months

The Comp will be run off the AWGN Website with out software made by Greg. I am in the process ive trying to source up a major sponsor for the event (server provider wise) to help out with the required servers for the event. Also I will look into trying to get some form of shout casting if the event goes ahead.

I am taking feedback on possible maps, weapons to be banned (if any) ect. If you have any suggestions here is the place and the time to do so.

Re: Possible One Day Comp on the Cards
Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 07:32:46 PM
Sounds awesome man. I might just participate. That's if i plan on buying the game. xD

Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 08:16:50 PM
$15.00 on Steam.

Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 07:44:13 AM
Im always up for a cs comp :) if you get this up and going advertise on Gtesports/Cybergamer and you'll get a good few teams out pf that :)

Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 05:43:16 PM
Im always up for a cs comp :) if you get this up and going advertise on Gtesports/Cybergamer and you'll get a good few teams out pf that :)

Yeah I will do. Its all in the works atm. Expect some write ups on the forums in about a week :)

Recent Topics

Would you like to be apart of the Auswarfare Gaming News Team?: Как выбрать для себя красивые стеклянные перила лестниц в свой коттедж
BF3 SQDM FINALS: Где заказать для себя красивые ограждения из стекла в вашу квартиру
1v1 Jet Dog Fight Ladder: Деревянная лестница – оригинальная изюминка любого дома! По оригинальности, изяществу и разнообразию среди различных видов лестн...
New Theme! AWGN White Chocolate: Платформа MaxiMarkets дает возможность в любом месте и в любое время зарабатывать на самом динамичном и захватывающем рынке мира...

Recent Poll

You cannot see the results of this poll at the moment.

Who's Online

Online Now: 1
(Members: 0, Guests: 1)

There aren't any users online.