Merry Christmas Everyone for 2012

Topic: Merry Christmas Everyone for 2012 Read 1204 times

Merry Christmas Everyone for 2012
on: December 25, 2012, 09:41:12 AM

From the rest of the AWGN team, we would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and we hope you enjoy this wonderful day today of ripping up rapping paper in sheer excitement, digging into food like there was no tomorrow and sculling beverages like a petrol bowser. We hope you have a safe holiday period and don't get too drunk.

AWGN will be better than ever before in the new coming year. We started mid way 2012 and we have come a long way, Imagine what a whole year could do! We wanted to thank all of community members who involved themselves with AWGN this year. AWGN couldn't be where it is today without this love.

We wish you and all your families and friends a warm and safe Christmas. Oh umm, if you wanted to give a last-minute present, check out the steam pages for specials, there are great games for really cheap, check them out!.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 09:45:31 AM by [ADMIN]little_lerroyy »

Recent Topics

Next in the battlefield franchise. Battlefield Hardline Trailer Leaked: Sorry not a fan of MMORPGs. I've played a little ESO and I tried out SWTOR. ESO is a little more my speed because I just just tr...
June 3rd Battlefield 4 Patch. The patch to address netcode issues.: you may have better luck on more gaming-specific communities. The gaming threads here are not as active I remember them being in...
New Theme, New Logo. A New Face for AWGN: THANK YOU DEVSCould we get one small tweak to the new map for a few days? Increasing the chance of a map being created on it? We...
VOTE FOR ADMINS!!! : https://shopsellcardsdumps.com/

Recent Poll

You cannot see the results of this poll at the moment.

Who's Online

Online Now: 1
(Members: 0, Guests: 1)

There aren't any users online.