2013 Is here. Happy New Year Everyone!

Topic: 2013 Is here. Happy New Year Everyone! Read 1552 times

2013 Is here. Happy New Year Everyone!
on: January 01, 2013, 10:47:36 AM

Wow didn't time fly! It seemed like only yesterday we were all celebrating the new year for 2012! Now that 2013 is here, on behalf of the AWGN community, we wish everyone a happy and exciting new year. We hope everyone who has their new years resolution, will succeed their goals they have for this year.

Now that we have survived the so called apocalyptic end of civilization on December 21st 2012, in celebration, 2013 will be a big year for AWGN. We are growing ever so greatly considering we've only been alive for half a year. We plan on adding many new website features for our fellow gamers. We will be also providing the most fun and exciting gaming tournament Australia has to offer.

We would  like to thank our community for your support in the past year. Your involvement is what makes AWGN great. So have a happy new year and let 2013 be the best.

We look forward to seeing you in the gaming arena this year!

Recent Topics

BF4 January 30th Patch. Mantle now supported!: Post whatever game you're currently playing. Maybe it will spawn some curiosity from other users who find it interesting.Current...
Next in the battlefield franchise. Battlefield Hardline Trailer Leaked: Sorry not a fan of MMORPGs. I've played a little ESO and I tried out SWTOR. ESO is a little more my speed because I just just tr...
June 3rd Battlefield 4 Patch. The patch to address netcode issues.: you may have better luck on more gaming-specific communities. The gaming threads here are not as active I remember them being in...
New Theme, New Logo. A New Face for AWGN: THANK YOU DEVSCould we get one small tweak to the new map for a few days? Increasing the chance of a map being created on it? We...

Recent Poll

You cannot see the results of this poll at the moment.

Who's Online

Online Now: 1
(Members: 0, Guests: 1)

There aren't any users online.