Campaign Tournament Launch!

Topic: Campaign Tournament Launch! Read 1599 times

Campaign Tournament Launch!
on: February 06, 2013, 10:39:02 PM

AusWarfare.com - Campaign Tournament UPDATE!
Hey guys,

Just giving the community an update on what is happening with the Campaign Tournament. We have decided with a large amount of the support from the community that the battle nights and times will be SUNDAYS at 7:00PM AEST! This will hopefully eliminate any past issues with people having a busy social life on Saturdays which is a fare call.

We would also like to announce that the Campaign Tournament will kick off with its first battle on Sunday February 17th at 7:00PM AEST. We hope to see you all there and Im sure it will be unreal. Just wanting to say a big thanks to the admins who have spent alot of time getting this campaign where it needed to be website and server wise. Greg, Leroy.

Also not forgetting the guys like Stormnboy, TRAT, Lightnight ect. Who have been spamming out AusWarfare on their battlelog and letting their friends know about us, and thus creating more sign ups and registrations for our tournament. Looking forward to the upcoming campaign with so many new faces and also so many old faces returning.

All up I think we are looking in form to have our BEST campaign tournament yet in Battlefield 3.

Thanks guys,

Charlie

P.S : For all the new guys if you have any questions don't be scared to contact myself via PM or on teamspeak. Also Leroy and Greg will be available for assistance if required.

Re: Campaign Tournament Launch!
Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 11:26:50 PM
Yay! And yes the attendance issue is something we need resolved. This will most likely be the solution.

Re: Campaign Tournament Launch!
Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 01:38:33 PM
"which is a fair call"

Recent Topics

Its Official: AWGN no longer hosting BF4 servers.: The TDP is identical between the 1070 Max-Q and 2060 Notebook 80-90W. I guess this stands to reason, though I would have hoped f...
AWGN Premium Now Available: Will any of the gunfighters internal upgrades be able to be offered as an upgrade package for us poor plebs that bought the firs...
BF4 January 30th Patch. Mantle now supported!: Post whatever game you're currently playing. Maybe it will spawn some curiosity from other users who find it interesting.Current...
Next in the battlefield franchise. Battlefield Hardline Trailer Leaked: Sorry not a fan of MMORPGs. I've played a little ESO and I tried out SWTOR. ESO is a little more my speed because I just just tr...

Recent Poll

You cannot see the results of this poll at the moment.

Who's Online

Online Now: 1
(Members: 0, Guests: 1)

There aren't any users online.