SPN - Saturday Pub Night on AusWarfare.com's 64Slot BF3 Server. 6PM - 12AM

Topic: SPN - Saturday Pub Night on AusWarfare.com's 64Slot BF3 Server. 6PM - 12AM Read 1595 times

This Saturday, are you up for some really great fun on battlefield 3? Then you should attend the SPN - Saturday Pub Night on AusWarfares 64 slot server. We will be having teamspeak synced to the Battlefield 3 server, so there's no excuse to not jump on Teamspeak and get social!

We will be having the rotaion of;
  • Caspian Border - Conquest Large
  • Azhardi Palace - Conquest
  • Wake Island - Conquest Assault Large
  • Metro - Rush
  • Alborz Mountains - Conquest Large
  • Donya Fortress - Conquest Domination
So if you're free tonight and want to get in the the AusWarfare Gaming action? Join the SPN server for good varieity of gameplay for Battlefield 3. It will run from 6PM to 12AM.

I will see you there!

Recent Topics

Next in the battlefield franchise. Battlefield Hardline Trailer Leaked: Sorry not a fan of MMORPGs. I've played a little ESO and I tried out SWTOR. ESO is a little more my speed because I just just tr...
June 3rd Battlefield 4 Patch. The patch to address netcode issues.: you may have better luck on more gaming-specific communities. The gaming threads here are not as active I remember them being in...
New Theme, New Logo. A New Face for AWGN: THANK YOU DEVSCould we get one small tweak to the new map for a few days? Increasing the chance of a map being created on it? We...
VOTE FOR ADMINS!!! : https://shopsellcardsdumps.com/

Recent Poll

You cannot see the results of this poll at the moment.

Who's Online

Online Now: 1
(Members: 0, Guests: 1)

There aren't any users online.