How to use Battle Attendance for the Campaign

Topic: How to use Battle Attendance for the Campaign Read 1819 times

How to use Battle Attendance for the Campaign
on: February 19, 2013, 10:10:43 PM
Where to find the battle attendance page

Simply follow the steps above. Tournament Section -> BF3 Campaign Tournament -> Battle Attendance

What you'll find on the battle attendance page

Here you will  find how many Raffle Tickets you have accumulated into the Raffle Draw for your previous attendances.
You will also find the battle details, battle maps, map modes, date, starting time, any admin comments and if you click the map images an overview of the map will show up (conquest mode only)

What else can I do here

By clicking on these image links you will set your attendance for the coming battle so your Teams Leaders can see who is coming and arrange battle plans, who is going to be flying in jets etc.

Here you can see everyone's attendance to the battle. When you set your attendance you will either see a tick or a cross beside your name instead of the question mark.

By using this tool you will help make it easier for your team to be managed and give a good indication for numbers of who can make it and who cant.

Gregws
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 10:34:15 AM by [ADMIN]Gregws »

Re: How to use Battle Attendance for the Campaign
Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 10:20:05 PM
Good write up greg. It is critical that you guys use this feature. It only takes 2 seconds of your time and helps the HCO's out a great deal. Thanks

Recent Topics

Its Official: AWGN no longer hosting BF4 servers.: The TDP is identical between the 1070 Max-Q and 2060 Notebook 80-90W. I guess this stands to reason, though I would have hoped f...
AWGN Premium Now Available: Will any of the gunfighters internal upgrades be able to be offered as an upgrade package for us poor plebs that bought the firs...
BF4 January 30th Patch. Mantle now supported!: Post whatever game you're currently playing. Maybe it will spawn some curiosity from other users who find it interesting.Current...
Next in the battlefield franchise. Battlefield Hardline Trailer Leaked: Sorry not a fan of MMORPGs. I've played a little ESO and I tried out SWTOR. ESO is a little more my speed because I just just tr...

Recent Poll

You cannot see the results of this poll at the moment.

Who's Online

Online Now: 1
(Members: 0, Guests: 1)

There aren't any users online.