New Theme! AWGN White Chocolate

Topic: New Theme! AWGN White Chocolate Read 1913 times

New Theme! AWGN White Chocolate
on: February 25, 2013, 07:58:13 PM

A new website theme is amoungst us! Yay!

After a bit of sweat and blood I've finally finished the successor theme "AWGN White Chocolate" from our original "AWGN - Dark Charcoal" theme! So has new functionality been added? Well... not really, but don't let that fool you for the future! I've got quite a lot of spare time so, well, the rest of the AWGN Admin team and myself will make the website more "featured", if my intelligence is up to scratch.

Anyway, let us know what you think! All constructive criticism welcome!

Re: New Theme! AWGN White Chocolate
Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 07:59:55 PM
I like it very much. Better than those Dark Days ay.

Recent Topics

BF4 January 30th Patch. Mantle now supported!: Post whatever game you're currently playing. Maybe it will spawn some curiosity from other users who find it interesting.Current...
Next in the battlefield franchise. Battlefield Hardline Trailer Leaked: Sorry not a fan of MMORPGs. I've played a little ESO and I tried out SWTOR. ESO is a little more my speed because I just just tr...
June 3rd Battlefield 4 Patch. The patch to address netcode issues.: you may have better luck on more gaming-specific communities. The gaming threads here are not as active I remember them being in...
New Theme, New Logo. A New Face for AWGN: THANK YOU DEVSCould we get one small tweak to the new map for a few days? Increasing the chance of a map being created on it? We...

Recent Poll

You cannot see the results of this poll at the moment.

Who's Online

Online Now: 1
(Members: 0, Guests: 1)

There aren't any users online.