Team AusWarfare

Topic: Team AusWarfare Read 3843 times

Team AusWarfare
on: March 31, 2013, 12:22:38 PM
Team AusWarfare

Ability for clans/teams to game under the AusWarfare name and receive support from AWGN.
Example : (CSGO) Have your Clan Tag "team ownage"     Your normal Player name | AusWarfare.com

What is Required?
Teams must use the AusWarfare.com website and the AusWarfare teamspeak as their main hub. We will provide you with your own channels on the teamspeak server and your own admin privileges to control your channels and setup anything you need for it. We will also give your team private forums on our website where you can control your team and discuss anything from strategies to possible recruits. You will also have our admin support at hand and access to use our custom made plugins such as our Roster Page and our Battle/War Attendance which will come in handy for any competitive team.

What Special Benefits May be Offered?
Besides the use of our Voice server and website we may even give you your own private game server from which you can practice on or battle on. Also some financial support may be offered to play in Pay to Play competitions depending on the circumstance.

How to Apply?
Simply email : admin@auswarfare.com with your clans name and previous achievements and any ladders which you are currently competing on and we will then take it from there.

Charlie 'Predict' Toth
AWGN Senior Administrator

http://www.auswarfare.com
Email : admin@auswarfare.com
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 12:41:58 PM by [ADMIN]predict »

Re: Team AusWarfare
Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 12:44:32 PM
Hooah!

Doing this it gives clans good publicity to the gaming community. Clans be featured in the sponsorship page.

Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 10:45:42 AM
I can.. I can haz win?

• Miao

• Recruit
Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 10:24:02 PM
lol  can i apply a personal channel?

Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 10:25:27 PM
lol  can i apply a personal channel?

You sure can mate, PM me the details of what you want your room called.

Recent Topics

SOF2 Reunion Night - 2017: Would also be interested, not sure if any of you remember me from the good old days. -Hamsters
Why have all the good gaming communities died???: yeah its very disappointing. Nothing is like how it use to be with the older style games. Now its just about pumping out title a...
MOVED: SOF2 Reunion Night - 2017: This topic has been moved to Announcements. http://www.awgn.net/index.php?topic=521682.0
Hello: Quote from: willieruffin on December 16, 2016, 06:57:18 PMHello Everyone. G'day mate, nice to see a new face around here!

Recent Poll

You cannot see the results of this poll at the moment.

Who's Online

Online Now: 1
(Members: 0, Guests: 1)

There aren't any users online.