Auswarfare Gaming Network now moved to awgn.net!

Topic: Auswarfare Gaming Network now moved to awgn.net! Read 2127 times

Auswarfare Gaming Network now moved to awgn.net!
on: May 23, 2013, 06:38:32 PM

The Auswarfare Gaming Network is proud to announce we have now moved from our original www.auswarfare.com domain name to our new awgn.net domain! Now it will be just that little bit easier to type it in your address bar, and it also looks much cooler than it did before, hehe.

The original Auswarfare.com domain will now redirect to the new awgn.net website for old users. Welcome awgn.net!

Re: Auswarfare Gaming Network now moved to awgn.net!
Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 07:04:19 PM
WOOOHOHOOOO :) awgn.net is teh bestttt brahhh.

Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 09:06:30 PM
I don't know how im going to handle its sexiness

• SentryCube

• The Basement 2.0 Server Admin
Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 11:47:25 AM
The sexiness has blinded me, totally worth it.
Aint nothang but a chicken wang!

Recent Topics

BF4 January 30th Patch. Mantle now supported!: Post whatever game you're currently playing. Maybe it will spawn some curiosity from other users who find it interesting.Current...
Next in the battlefield franchise. Battlefield Hardline Trailer Leaked: Sorry not a fan of MMORPGs. I've played a little ESO and I tried out SWTOR. ESO is a little more my speed because I just just tr...
June 3rd Battlefield 4 Patch. The patch to address netcode issues.: you may have better luck on more gaming-specific communities. The gaming threads here are not as active I remember them being in...
New Theme, New Logo. A New Face for AWGN: THANK YOU DEVSCould we get one small tweak to the new map for a few days? Increasing the chance of a map being created on it? We...

Recent Poll

You cannot see the results of this poll at the moment.

Who's Online

Online Now: 1
(Members: 0, Guests: 1)

There aren't any users online.