Happy 2014 Everybody!

Topic: Happy 2014 Everybody! Read 1505 times

Happy 2014 Everybody!
on: January 01, 2014, 11:59:16 AM

From the AWGN team, we sincerely wish every one a Happy New Year, this year in 2014. We hope all your new years resolutions be come a reality, and all of your dreams come to light this year.

AWGN will be bigger than ever with the introduction of BF4 last year, We will be putting up more gaming servers, more tournaments and more community fun all year round. I'd like to sincerely thank to all of the donators who put their own money on the table to help support our community and keep it alive last year in 2013.

So I'd like to finally wish everyone a Happy New Year in 2014! See you on the battlefield!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 10:35:39 PM by little_lerroyy »

Recent Topics

BF4 January 30th Patch. Mantle now supported!: Post whatever game you're currently playing. Maybe it will spawn some curiosity from other users who find it interesting.Current...
Next in the battlefield franchise. Battlefield Hardline Trailer Leaked: Sorry not a fan of MMORPGs. I've played a little ESO and I tried out SWTOR. ESO is a little more my speed because I just just tr...
June 3rd Battlefield 4 Patch. The patch to address netcode issues.: you may have better luck on more gaming-specific communities. The gaming threads here are not as active I remember them being in...
New Theme, New Logo. A New Face for AWGN: THANK YOU DEVSCould we get one small tweak to the new map for a few days? Increasing the chance of a map being created on it? We...

Recent Poll

You cannot see the results of this poll at the moment.

Who's Online

Online Now: 1
(Members: 0, Guests: 1)

There aren't any users online.