Happy 2014 Everybody!

Topic: Happy 2014 Everybody! Read 1406 times

Happy 2014 Everybody!
on: January 01, 2014, 11:59:16 AM

From the AWGN team, we sincerely wish every one a Happy New Year, this year in 2014. We hope all your new years resolutions be come a reality, and all of your dreams come to light this year.

AWGN will be bigger than ever with the introduction of BF4 last year, We will be putting up more gaming servers, more tournaments and more community fun all year round. I'd like to sincerely thank to all of the donators who put their own money on the table to help support our community and keep it alive last year in 2013.

So I'd like to finally wish everyone a Happy New Year in 2014! See you on the battlefield!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 10:35:39 PM by little_lerroyy »

Recent Topics

SOF2 Reunion Night - 2017: Would also be interested, not sure if any of you remember me from the good old days. -Hamsters
Why have all the good gaming communities died???: yeah its very disappointing. Nothing is like how it use to be with the older style games. Now its just about pumping out title a...
MOVED: SOF2 Reunion Night - 2017: This topic has been moved to Announcements. http://www.awgn.net/index.php?topic=521682.0
Hello: Quote from: willieruffin on December 16, 2016, 06:57:18 PMHello Everyone. G'day mate, nice to see a new face around here!

Recent Poll

You cannot see the results of this poll at the moment.

Who's Online

Online Now: 1
(Members: 0, Guests: 1)

There aren't any users online.