for the two AWGN players last night on HC 64p Conquest

Topic: for the two AWGN players last night on HC 64p Conquest Read 3449 times

for the two AWGN players last night on HC 64p Conquest
on: January 14, 2016, 05:57:59 PM
G'day all,

I'm not one to cause trouble, I, as many, just enjoy the chance to get online and play a few round after work

However, to the two players from your platoon last night, who were constantly team killing other people so you could get in the attack chopper is completely uncalled for. To my knowledge, they TK'd 4 people so they could get in the attack chopper themselves, on a public server, I was TK'd twice by one of them.

With respect to your platoon, as you have many great players who're a pleasure to squad up with, the two young lads last night should maybe have a little respect for other players, especially when you're representing, what I consider, a great and respected platoon.

I'm not going to name names but you guys know who you are.

Thanks for listen & Kind Regards,
Paulie

Re: for the two AWGN players last night on HC 64p Conquest
Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 06:42:16 PM
I will own up to this one.
Myself and Guns were trying to helio as a team, he didnt load up quick enough so we did unfortunately resort to that (which was my idea).

Apologies mate, it was a dick move and i wouldn't like it to be done to me. I appreciate you posting your thoughts on this.

Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 06:57:14 PM
No stress, I appreciate your apology

I would be more than happy to let anyone jump in the chopper if playing with a friend, next time just ask - I'll happily jump out

Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 10:18:35 AM
Not many people are willing to jump out when asked, its  normally a massive chore.

Recent Topics

2013 Is here. Happy New Year Everyone!: [img]https://1fatp8uh3k5159596home.files.wordpre
AWGN has your End Game Coverage Tonight.: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/
News for Campaign - week 1: GET THIS   << MARCH Codes Free!!!  Free Itunes Gift Card Codes No Human Verification 2019 How To Win Itunes Gift Cards 2019 Free...

Recent Poll

You cannot see the results of this poll at the moment.

Who's Online

Online Now: 1
(Members: 0, Guests: 1)

There aren't any users online.