New Battlefield 3 64 Slot Server Now Live. AusWarfare.com Popular Maps 24/7

Topic: New Battlefield 3 64 Slot Server Now Live. AusWarfare.com Popular Maps 24/7 Read 1561 times

We are pround to announce we once again have put the Popular Maps 24/7 rotation server back for Battlefield 3.

This server will be used for the upcoming tournament, however when the tournament isn't on, it will be running the list of popular map rotations with a handful of admins being able to keep the server hacker free.

We will be looking to getting the server synced with TeamSpeak so you can get automatically assigned to a teamspeak channel with your squad mates, how cool is that! So what are you waiting for? Next time you feel like a game of Battlefield 3, Hop on the most fun and secure server around.

Server Link.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 10:31:40 PM by [USAR]HCO|Gen.little_lerroyy »

Awesome stuff...Good too hear / See.

Awesome!

Outstanding!

Is there gonna be hardcore?? plzplzplzplz :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 02:12:27 PM by [RGB]|Pvt.IKILLEDATANK »

I want real men...
Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 12:19:44 AM
Hello))

I know that your forum is not about that,
but I have been watching you for a long time - and so I decided to register.

At once I will tell - I want to get acquainted with the worthy man;)
My name is Masha, 23 years old, not married. From Moscow.

I like intimate conversations, but not with every counter ;)
I will write my skype, just PM me, in response to your photos!

Or send me an email:
Mariafal1@gmail.com
___
Added later:

I apologize, it seems the photo did not load here. Your forum is buggy! :(
Come to my profile:
http://fastdatingchat.com/profile/Maria_fal1/
(this dating site has long been tired, but it's a pity to delete ...)

Write to me! ;)

Recent Topics

AWGN has your End Game Coverage Tonight.: GET THIS   << MARCH Codes Free!!!  Free Itunes Gift Card Codes No Human Verification 2019 How To Win Itunes Gift Cards 2019 Free...
News for Campaign - week 1: GET THIS   << MARCH Codes Free!!!  Free Itunes Gift Card Codes No Human Verification 2019 How To Win Itunes Gift Cards 2019 Free...
Join in on the Community, AWGN Steam Community Group Now Live.: GET THIS   << MARCH Codes Free!!!  Free Itunes Gift Card Codes No Human Verification 2019 How To Win Itunes Gift Cards 2019 Free...
Auswarfare - Campaign Raffle: GET THIS   << MARCH Codes Free!!!  Free Itunes Gift Card Codes No Human Verification 2019 How To Win Itunes Gift Cards 2019 Free...

Recent Poll

You cannot see the results of this poll at the moment.

Who's Online

Online Now: 1
(Members: 0, Guests: 1)

There aren't any users online.